- Develop project- to program-level strategic communications plans to promote research and outreach initiatives.
- Create content for and manage websites and social media accounts to increase online visibility and provide valuable content for targeted audience.
- Work with teams to design effective projects and programs with evaluation plans, and develop comprehensive funding strategies to meet long-term goals and objectives.
Proposal Writing, Editing and Review Services
- Provide grant-writing and -editing support with technical review services to result in a competitive proposal that meets proposal guidelines and aligns with agency’s mission. Assist with development of key supplementary materials, including figures, logic models and project management plans.
- Perform background searches for projects (e.g., literature reviews), identify technical experts and research funding opportunities (e.g., grants and foundations).
Science Highlights and News Articles
- Create articles that showcase research activities, profile researchers and report on breaking news in funding and discoveries. Also specialize in career development topics for early-career professionals.
- Edit a wide range of technical communication products (e.g., manuscripts, posters and presentations) for basic grammar, language and readability.
- Develop content for a variety of technical documents (e.g., capability statements, reports and training materials) to communicate complex information to diverse audiences.
*Rates are typically based on an hourly rate and are subject to negotiation by project. Please contact me for an estimate.